Saturday, November 27, 2010

A chapter sample "Megumi by the Firelight" - part 3

(The story so far - following on from parts 1 & 2- it's late in the evening as the girls get ready for bed, Megumi and Cassy are sharing the same room, and bed. Romance is in the air. And maybe love is close at hand also. Things are starting to happen, but it seems that fate is trying to intervene and somehow spoil the evening...an uninvited knock at the door could spoil things for the two girls...)

Avril stood there in a nightgown. Her red hair was tossed and wild and she looked like she’d just stepped out of a shower. Or possibly a wind tunnel. She looked over my shoulder and asked what was happening? What? I couldn’t believe it! I told her I was getting along nicely, and to please let us go to bed. Avril butted in and asked “Is she –eh...y’know? Gay?” Yes, I replied smoothly. “How’d ya know?” Avril asked again. I just looked at her. She raised her eyebrows and chuckled. “Holy shit, that was fast!”

“Goodnight, Avril honey! See ya in the morning!” And before she could ask any more I closed the door, and turned the key. Avril said something but it was muffled behind the door, and I just said goodnight again, till her footsteps tip-toed away. Poor Avril!

I went back to Megumi. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, removing clothes. I looked at her, and asked was she okay? She smiled, and said yes, much better now! I kissed her on the forehead, and said “Let’s sleep. It was a long day.” Megumi slid onto the bed, and took off her socks. I was removing my clothes now. Megumi had a very kinky smile on her face. I must have had the same smile because she suddenly gave a low husky chuckle, which made me smile even more.


Suddenly another knock came from the door. Oh no. Not again. I went to the door, and said “Avril, please go to bed.” Silence. Then a voice. “It’s me, Ronda...” My heart sank.
I unlocked the door and opened it to find Ronda standing there still in her clothes, still with that stupid make-up on her face, and she smelled of beer. Like she’d been swimming in it. “Cassy, baby...” she began.

Oh God help me, I thought, now what. Ronda’s voice was low and husky, like she’d just crawled out of a desert and she had difficulty getting her words out. “Cassy, I’m sorry for being a bitch. I was a bitch tonight. I...I am a bitch. I’m a stupid ball of lesbian ....” She trailed off into some incomprehensible mumbling bullcrap. “Ronda, it’s okay,” I muttered. “Just go to bed. It’s really okay.”

“No it isn’t, Cassy. You’re really sweet. You’re popular. Everybody loves you. They all love you.” She wavered and hovered uncertainly on her feet. “F**kin wasters...all” she suddenly roared, scaring the crap out of me. Then she yelled out – “Wasters, all of you! Lesbians! Bleedin’ amateurs!”


Then she seemed to start a different conversation as though she were somewhere else.
“Do you like my make-up, Cassy? Am I...am I pretty?” she asked sweetly. Honestly, she looked rubbish. But I hadn’t the heart to make her mood any worse. I said yes, she was lovely and told her to keep her voice down. “Lying bitch!!!” she roared. “I’m an over-weight, ugly F**kin’ BINT! I hate myself!”
Just then Marla appeared, and came down the hall in her dressing gown, smiling like she was out shopping or something – it was bizarre -  and she good-humouredly grabbed Ronda, and just as the two started moving away, Ronda retched and with the sound of a woman giving birth - puked up all over the rich red carpet. Sweet!...

(Continued by going to the link above, and read the entirety of Part 3.)

I have been writing this book for several months now, and happily, I can report it is nearly complete. I want to thank all the fans over in HubPages for the support to this project. I especially want to thank Blaise25, Allie and Art, and so many others. And most of all, Cathy, my partner for her undying love and support. This project is for you, Cathy. This book will be published in December 2010 and there is a slim chance that it may be getting published with two publishers. 

 Thank you for following the Chapters both here and on my website and on Hub Pages. And feel free to leave comments here and let me know what you thought of this, and if you'd like to see more like this published here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment