Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Falling in Love - why does it happen when we least expect it

I have to confess, the past few months have been the best of my life. I have met an amazing lady who has stole my heart, and it all happened so unexpectedly. At a time and place when I least expected it to happen, Cathy suddenly appeared in the same place and we met and it was pretty instant. We have been together since ten, and things couldn't be better.

We are planning our first long holiday abroad together and it will be romantic. She is excited and a wee bit nervous, but it is all new to her. She has had to battle her own demons, being a girl who has just come out.

Plenty of people can relate to what she is going through, and I am so thankful that she has still got most of her closest friends her still. Her parents were particularly amazing. It was when I arrived on the scene that things warmed a bit, then a bit more and then more. I admit there is a way to go still, but things are good now.

Anyone who faces anything similar to this should checkout my hub on "first-encounters" (see the link. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment